Happy Friday everyone!!
It’s time for another beauty post or shall I say video.
As many of you who follow me know that I have been travelling a little more than usual in the past month and for all the girls out there, traveling also means being able to shop in the duty free beauty section at any major airport, so I thought to let me create a Duty Free Beauty Haul video 🙂
If you watched my previous videos then you know that I’m a duty free beauty shopping addict and that I tend to spend quite a bit whilst waiting for my flight to take off. This is ok because actually it saves money longer term and we all love to save a couple of quid here and there.
I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show you guys what I bought so I filmed a video as I really want to remain consistent with my Youtube channel even if it means waking up at 6 am to film them.
I have picked up a few must-haves from Duty Free Beauty that I’ve tried and tested and I can’t recommend them highly enough. These include:
• Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 that is one of the best foundations for achieving that dewy look,
• Mac Frost Lipstick in Angel perfect for everyday wear,
• Giambattista Valli Matt Lipstick in Eugenie which is perfect for Autumn,
• Mac Eyeshadows x 9 in Amber that helps you achieve a subtle smoky eye look and fits perfectly into your purse
• Bobbi Brown Ink Liner in the Blackest Black super easy to create that cat eye look with
• HYDRA LIFE Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Crème which I use every day to hydrate the eye area
• Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet smells delicious and lovely
• Dolce & Gabbana No 3 L’Imperatrice currently on offer at Duty Free and is a must have for the Summer to Fall transition
• Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Body 30ml to help you look tanned and radiant
Please watch the video for more details and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE.
Have a lovely weekend.